European Music Trails in Historical Locations
In the period 15.-22. September 2019, 8 young classical musicians from Germany, Lithuania and Norway met at the Meisdalen Gård in Skrautvål, Valdres. Here they worked and lived together for a week, before embarking on a concert tour around the country. The great inspiration was the music and travels of Edvard Grieg (1843-1907), Clara Schumann (1819 - 1896) and Mikalojus Konstantinas Čiurlionis (1875 - 1911) which inspired the festival and mini tour - from Valdres in the east to Bergen in the west.
In Bergen, the Historical Music Trails began with a morning concert at Troldhaugen (Edvard Griegs home), followed by concerts in historic rooms in Bergen and east Norway.
European Music Trails (EUMUT) was a project about the unifying power of music in a diverse Europe. The three partners, Leipziger Notenspur (Germany), Opera Opus - MB Classics (Norway) and Ciurlionio Namai (Lithuania), developed the project based on the philosophy and basic ideas of the great composers who all represented a change in the music field in the 18th and 19th century.
All three are particularly important composers in the three participating countries, Germany, Lithuania and Norway. The European Music Trails project took the legacy from these composers and further developed it for the future.
The travelling musicians
Mariam Kharatyan - piano (Norway/Armenia)
Sander Tingstad - violin (Norway)
Adriana Zarzuela - violin (Germany/Spain)
Anna Kasperovic - violin (Lithuania)
Ingvild Sæther - viola (Norway)
Lia Chen Perlov - cello (Germany/Israel)
Kornelija Kupsyte - cello (Lithuania)
Ksistof Markiewicz - piano (Lithuania)
Anil Büyükikiz - piano (Germany/Turkey)
Residens / Festival
Thursday19.sep kl 1900 - Evening piano recital // Valdres Folkemuseum
Historical Music Trails
Søndag 22.sep kl 1100 - Historical Music Trails// Bjerkebæk, Sigrid Undsets home, Lillehammer
Søndag 22.sep kl 1100 - Historical Music Trails // Bien Restaurant, Danmarksplass, Bergen
Søndag 22.sep kl 1200 - Historical Music Trails // Maihaugen, Lillehammer
Søndag 22.sep kl 1300 - Historical Music Trails // Bien Centro/KODE 1, Bergen
Søndag 22.sep kl 1330 - Historical Music Trails // Aulestad, Bjørnstjerne Bjørnsons home, Gausdal
Søndag 22.sep kl 1500 - Historical Music Trails // Bien Basar, Rivelsrudbygget, Bergen
- Grieg _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Sonata for violin and piano in F, op. 8 Adriana Zarzuela/Ksistof Markiewicz
- Ciurlionis _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Piano solo _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc 781905-5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905 Ksistof Markiewicz
-Grieg _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Sonata for violin and piano in G, Op. 13.
- Ciurlionis _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Piano solo _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc7 81905-5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Ksistof Markiewicz
- Clara Schumann _cc781905-5cde -3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Three Romances for violin and piano _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Adriana Zarzuela/Anil Büyükikiz _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905-5cde-3194-bb 3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905- 5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_
- E. Grieg _cc781905- 5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b Sonata for violin and piano in C, op. 45 Andil Kasperovic/Andil Büyük
- Ciurlionis _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ String quartet _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Anna Kasperovic/Sander Tingstad/Ingvild Sæther/Kornelija Kupsyte
- Grieg _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ String Quartet in G, up. 27 _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Sander Tingstad/Anna Kasperovic/Ingvildher/Lia Chen Perlov